19,712 CAVANAUGH members around the world
CAVANAUGH Family HistoryThe Irish name Kavanagh, Cavanagh, Cavanaugh and all of its various spellings comes from the gaelic "Caomhánach" meaning "born handsome". The first recorded "Caomhánach" was the son of Diarmuid Mac Murrough, a 1200AD King of ancient Leinster, Donal Caomhánach.
Join the conversation with the CAVANAUGH tribe
- Find your CAVANAUGH ancestor
- Tell us about your CAVANAUGH Family
- Tell us about your CAVANAUGH ancestors
- Ask a question about the CAVANAUGH history
- Leave a message for CAVANAUGH family members
Invite more CAVANAUGH family members!
Write an email address and click 'Invite' to share this page with more members of the CAVANAUGH tribe.
Family Coat of Arms Generator
Why not see what your family crest could look like based on your own family characteristics?Create Crest
Discover about where the CAVANAUGH live around the world
Explore where tribe members live today!